We are one of the leading internationally recognised and established integrated structural steel turnkey, mechanical works and civil construction contractor in the world committed to continually improve and consistently maintain high standards of practices in quality, health and safety, environment and continuity in all our business operations which meets or exceeds conformance with all stakeholder obligations and compliance with all applicable legal and other requirements.
Our commitment is supported by our top management in understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties’ relevancy to the implemented integrated management system (IMS) by effectively managing the following:
- Ensuring that the implemented IMS is certified and maintained to the subscribed international standards of quality, health and safety, environment and business continuity.
- Enforcing full compliance with all requirements of input, resources, controls and processes to deliver the desired output as per the stakeholder requirements and investigating all incidents to determine whether unsafe act / unsafe condition; accident, deliberate or natural.
- Identifying all business risks, threats and vulnerabilities, assessing their impacts (time, effect and scale) and establishing, exercising business continuity plans with appropriate escalation process for the 3R concept of Response, Recovery and Restoration.
- Providing appropriate infrastructure and safe working conditions verified through periodic audits or inspections to prevent; damage to assets, injury, ill health, occupational diseases and environmental pollution by waste minimisation and optimised use of resources through the 3R concept of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- Establishing appropriate organisation structures and comprehensive job descriptions for roles, responsibilities, accountabilities and authority for the IMS at all levels, and educating and training our employees for adequate competence and performance.
- Establishing and measuring performance indicators against the objectives and targets jointly set by the relevant stakeholders and evaluating the performance of all our employees, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers by implementing effective communication and participation with them on conformance and compliance requirements.
- Ensuring this visible IMS Policy available as documented information is reviewed for continuing suitability annually or when there are changes, communicated to and understood within the organisation and made available to interested parties upon request. Commitment and adherence to this IMS policy is the responsibility of the Management, Employees and all those working on our behalf.