We are one of the leading internationally recognised and established integrated structural steel turnkey, mechanical works and civil construction, contractor in the world committed to maintain high standards of quality practices for providing our customers with excellent quality products and services in all our business operations which meets or exceeds the customer requirements.
Our commitment is supported by our best endeavours through continual improvement in competitively and consistently maintaining productivity by effectively managing the following:
- Ensuring a Quality Management System is implemented, reviewed and maintained, certifiable to an international standard.
- Ensuring that all our contract and project management plans are monitored and managed efficiently and effectively for in time completion of projects.
- Establishing and measuring performance and customer satisfaction against appropriate periodically reviewed quality objectives and indicators.
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality performance of all our employees, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers and implementing effective communication with them on quality conformance and compliance requirements.
- Establishing appropriate responsibilities, accountabilities and authority for Quality at all levels and educating and training our people to continually improve awareness, knowledge and skills on quality issues and practices.
- Ensuring this visible Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability, communicated to and understood within the organisation.
Our commitment and adherence to this Quality policy is the responsibility of Management, Employees and all those working on our behalf.